Wellesley implements the best Corporate Governance practices to ensure the interests of all its stakeholders. Corporate Governance practices of Wellesley are based on the following principles:
- Formation of a Board of Directors of appropriate composition, size,
- Commitment of the Board of Directors to discharge its responsibilities
- Accurate flow of information to the Board and its Committees so that
they can discharge their functions effectively.
- Independent verification of the Company's financial reporting.
- A robust arrangement for risk management and internal control.
- Disclosure of all material information concerning the Company to all
- Transparency and accountability.
- Compliance with all the applicable rules and regulations.
- Equitable treatment of all its stakeholders.